Do you want to make an easy, spicy, and delicious bacon food? Here, we will give you the recipe that you can try at your home. This tasty twist of bacon is different from others bacon recipe. And it’s worth to try.
Spiced Bacon Twists
- 10 center-cut bacon strips
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash cayenne pepper
How to Make:
- Prepare the ingredients and the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°. Combine the brown sugar, ground mustard, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper; rub over bacon on both sides. Twist bacon; place on a rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake the bacon approximately 25-30 minutes or until firm; bake longer if you want to get more crispy.
Yield: 5 servings.
That is the easy spiced bacon twists recipe. Hope you like it.
See the best oven for cooking a bacon