These tools will help you to make the bacon easier. Some of these tools are our favorite and we use it for a daily need. The links below are linked to amazon.com.
Pyrex Bakeware 4.8 Quart Oblong Baking Dish, Clear
We prefer to use a glass pan to cook our bacon, like this one from Pyrex. It has lots of advantage especially for cooking a meat. This one also won’t leach odors or metallic tastes into our food.
- The glass won’t leach odors or metallic tastes into food
- 15-inch x 10-inch x 2-inch rectangular baking dish
- Safe for microwave, freezer, oven, and dishwasher
Nordic Ware Naturals Sheet Baking Pan
But, if you prefer to use a metal pan instead of a glass pan, this baking pan will work just fine.
- Natural aluminum for even baking
- Encapsulated steel rims prevent warping
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only
Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Jelly Roll Pan Baking Mat
If you worry about the bacon that keep sticking to your pan. You can use this Silpat non-stick Silicone. You will never run into that thing again, the Silpat will prevent it no matter what and make your work easier.
- Made of fiberglass and silicone
- It can be used lots of times
- The Mat meets the US regulations on food grade silicone
- It has FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified
Mastrad Silicone Oven Mitt with Cotton Lining
Bacon pans are absolutely hot. Of course it is, especially after we set the oven above 400 degrees. You need to get a strong mitt that can take up to 480 degrees of heat, and you won’t feel any hot again.
- Made by 100% pure silicone oven mitt with removable cotton lining
- Triple heat resistant
- Waterproof even in boiling water
- non-slip surface for a safe grip on hot handles and dishes out of the oven
- Can take up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit (note: for oven use or handling items; not for open flame)
- Easy to clean and can be used for a long time
These keepers are very useful for cooking bacon. These keepers would filter out any bits to keep your bacon grease as clean and clear as possible, perfect for long term storage and for you who love to cook bacon almost daily.
- Made of the Black Stoneware
- It has a 6-cup capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Has a fine stainless steel mesh strainer that hides under the lid when not in use
Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring Thermometer
Sometimes there is an oven which isn’t really accurate, and don’t correctly set or report their temperature. Or sometimes your oven thermometer is too old and no longer accurate.
You can calibrate your oven with this highly accurate in-oven thermometer called Rubbermaid Commercial Thermometer. You can also use this thermometer if your oven thermometer is already broken.